Documents Required HECM
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO APPLY FOR A REVERSE MORTGAGE
(Citizens or Legal Residents)
- Valid State Issued Drivers License or Photo ID
- Social Security Card-Signed.
- Current year Social Security Benefit Letter.
- Last 2 Months Bank Statements ALL Accounts (ALL PAGES).
- Last 2 Years Tax Returns (ALL PAGES).
- Last 2 Annual W2 or 1099.
- Evidence of ALL Income:
- Any Pension or Retirement Plan.
- Salary Check Stubs for the last 30 Days.
- Last Mortgage and Liens Statements From all properties.
- Copy of 4 First Pages of ALL Insurance Policies.
- Copy of 4 First Pages of Title Insurance Policy
- HO Association Contact (if any)>
- Green Card: Copy of both sides.
- Current Condo Budget
- Current Balance Sheet
- Copy of Master Insurance Policy, Including Flood (if applicable)
- HO Dues payment History for last 24 months.
- Other documents may be required.
q ALTERNATIVE CREDIT: Utilities and Personal Loans: Last Statements from: a) electricity, b) Water/sewer c) Telephone. d) Personal Loans: Last Statement AND last 12 cancelled checks.
Request a free, confidential Estimate of the Funds you could expect from a Reverse Mortgage. I will present you with several alternatives so you can make a well thought out decission. Use the Form provided below to contact me. You can also call or email me at 786-262-6486 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Quick Reverse Mortgage Quote Form